HOUSING – applying for social and private housing

Letting agents

Many private landlords use a letting agent to manage their properties. You can find a list of these if you do a Google search, or speaking with your Spring support worker.

DSS Move


Birmingham City Council

(you must register to bid and be assessed by Birmingham City Council before you can bid for housing)

www.birminghamchoice.co.uk  Bidding open Thursday – Monday.


Midland Heart (you must register prior to bidding)


Find your local council click here

Please contact hubinfo@springhousing.org.uk if you would like help in registering for housing or support – note viewings are currently not taking place due to Covid-19, so contact us once lockdown ends).


To be kept informed of what’s on offer at the hub, Click Here to sign up to our mailing list.