We really value our staff team – they are the reason Spring provides excellent services!
The staff at Spring embrace and live our values on a day to day basis.
Benefits of Working with Spring:
- Flexible working hours including part time hours, evenings and weekends
- 30 days per annum including bank holidays
- 1 day’s paid leave (pro rata) on your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health4All – Cash Plan. Individual cover provided after 6 months service with the option to upgrade
- Bike to work scheme – lease a new bike and spread the cost over/up to twelve months interest free payments
- Employee assistance programme – free confidential advice and counselling
- A commitment to staff training and development.
“Spring Housing is one of the very few employers that listen to their staff. Spring have been very supportive of me when I have had lots going on outside of work and have always asked ‘If I am ok’, knowing that someone has taken the time to see how I am has made a significant difference to my day. It is refreshing to work for a company that looks after its staff team.”
Janine McCarter, Tenancy Sustainment Worker
Applicant Information Packs:
To view our vacancies and to apply please visit our Indeed.co.uk page.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our recruitment processes or have a general enquiry please email our Recruitment Team on email@example.com
We currently offer placements within the following areas:
Repairs & Maintenance Team
Housing Management Team
Corporate Services Team
If you are looking for volunteering opportunities within Spring Housing, please contact our office for more information.