Spring provides a range of housing related support to individuals and families to sustain their tenancies. We can provide support for our customers to:
- understand their legal responsibility – including rental payments and knowing their rights as tenants
- to apply and gain the appropriate welfare benefits linked to housing provision
- Support to manage their tenancy including basic maintenance and budgeting provision for utilities bill payments including discounts for utilities and switching
- Facilitate landlord relationships including reporting of repairs and access to property for health and safety including gas servicing etc.
- support customers in issues such ASB issues directed at them by the local community or by them.
- Ensure properties are appropriately adapted for mobility issues
- Signposting and advocacy to appropriate health and social care services
- Signposting for economic independence – training, education, employment, support with identifying colleges, volunteering opportunities and employment opportunities
- Signposting and supporting regarding education matters for the children in the families
- Move on accommodation/ procuring alternative accommodation due to changes in family circumstances including health issues.