Homeless and Rough Sleeping Service – Lichfield and Cannock
Our Homeless and Rough Sleepers Service is an outreach service linked to a personalised package of support for individuals to be independent and sustain long term tenancies whilst working to ensure no one has to sleep on streets and face homelessness.
We will support individuals to sustain longer term accommodation, with provision to safer, healthier and appropriately supported living environment. We will provide homeless individuals with:
- Advice on Low cost, high quality housing solutions
- Housing and tenancy related support services
- Information, advice and Support as well as help with benefits, budgeting, goal setting, legal advice, personal budgets, healthier living and independent living skills.
- Support with education, training, volunteering and employment opportunities
- We work with community groups, faith groups, partner agencies, statutory and voluntary sector to prevent homelessness/rough sleeping.
For further information contact our Referrals Team on 0121 663 1443 or email email@example.com
Hagley Lodge is one of our 24 hour homeless hostels based within Edgbaston, Birmingham areas. The service consists of 34 rooms all of which are en-suite. Staff are available 24 hours a day to provide housing related support services to customers via support sessions or upon request.
The service is aimed males over the age of 18 plus who have low to medium support needs.
As part of our specialist service we provide:
- 24 hours Housing related support services
- In house repairs solutions and services
- Support with benefits and legal advice.
- Move on support
- Support with education, training, volunteering and employment
- Onsite training workshops and drop ins by support agencies
- Rent relief scheme to help people back into work
For further information contact our Referrals Team on 0121 663 1443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org